Sunday, January 2, 2011

First of Many

As the Christmas stockings are packed away neatly in a box and the remains from that 'happening' New Year party cleared, while most ready themselves to go to work or school, I find myself writing my first post! Interesting and about time I would say.I have always wanted to have a blog of my own but it had eluded me for over a year ......... until now!

Has anyone had trouble or faced that small barrier of finding a good enough blog name? I had to give it a bit of thought and won't be surprised if some were in that same boat as i was.

I would like to thank chavie for coming up with this simple yet awesome looking template as i wasn't happy with the built in ones.I need to learn to edit these templates as well.

Excited I am that my thoughts are packed to the brim and the flood gates are on the verge of opening,but I think I could restrain the effusion for another couple of days until my next post.Until then have a enjoyable and fruitful time.

The Prick wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Mahalo

3 comments:

aarchana4 said...

Congratulations on the new Blog! Great title too! :)

I know exactly what you mean; I started & deleted off several of my Blogs just 'cause they didn't feel right. :\ Looks like you've got off on some good footing!

Cheers to the super-awesome posts that are to come!

Unknown said...

nice one bro... as for the name I used my own =p

Navod said...

Thank you guys! :)
@aarchana : you are the first to comment and such a pleasing one at that :D
@rothbourne : i didn't feel like using my own haha ...